Running Repairs is an evidence-based course with a strong practical element to help physiotherapists and health professionals manage running injury. The course is led by Running Injury Specialist Tom Goom, widely know as ‘The Running Physio’. Tom has gained a worldwide audience and a growing reputation in the sports medicine community due to his extensive writing on running related injury. He has written for the British Journal of Sports Medicine Blog, Running Fitness, Kinetic Revolution and Men’s Running UK and has recently published his first research paper. Tom’s passion is turning research findings and theory into practical solutions for patients you see in every day clinic.
- January 19th & 20th – Spire Leeds Hospital, Leeds. *FULLY BOOKED* Join our waiting list.
- February 23rd & 24th – Royal London Hospital, London. Book here through Eventbrite.
- March 30th & 31st – Germany, Solingen (Region Cologne/ Dusseldorf) Book here
- April 6th & 7th – Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham. Book here through Eventbrite.
- May 18th & 19th – St. Albans fitness and wellbeing gym. Book here through Eventbrite.
Course Description: This super practical course will cut through the confusion and conflicting information around treating pelvic pain. It is suitable for all health professionals…Read More