World Congress Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain
Word Congress on Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain
Antwerp, Belgium 28th – 31st October 2019
Join us for the 10th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Girdle Pain. The Scientific program draws together leading international experts to discuss a range of topics reflecting the latest developments in low back and pelvic girdle pain. Building on the success of previous meetings, the congress is an ideal place to connect with professional colleagues and actively share knowledge in a relaxed atmosphere.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE BEFORE JUNE 1ST !!!
THEME AND PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
The theme of the 2019 World Congress is Applying the evidence to reduce disability. Nine primary subject areas will address the dominant theme which includes movement stability in lumbopelvic pain:
• Anatomy and biomechanical research of the lumbo pelvic spine
• Pelvic girdle pain (diagnostics, biomechanics, motor control, psychosocial aspects)
• Improving primary care for low back pain
• The role of fascia in lumbopelvic pain and stability
• Novel developments in spine surgery (in co-op with North American Spine Society)
• Effective exercise, training and treatment modalities for the lumbopelvic spine
• Emerging new treatments in low back pain
• The clinical practice
• State-of the art in motor control
Pre-and post congress workshops will share clinician experience in the management of lumbopelvic pain. Interactive poster presentations will illustrate the worldwide research of new and innovative ideas in the field.
Please visit the website for more information on Registration, Accommodation, Travel, Workshops and more www.worldcongresslbp.com
We are looking forward to seeing you in Antwerp,
Andry Vleeming, Lieven Danneels and the Scientific CommitteeBook Here
Contact the Organiser
You can contact the event organiser using the form below.