Anterior Hip & Groin Pain
A detailed examination of mechanisms of physical overload (morphology, movement, muscle) and impairments associated with anterior hip and groin pain, clinical diagnostic tests and management approaches. Includes joint related-pain & bony impingement (intra & extra-articular), soft tissue-related pain and nerve-related pain.
Duration: 5 Hrs
This course aims to:
- Clarify definitions of anterior hip and groin pain,
- Explore factors which may influence intra-articular hip joint loads
- morphological variants (eg FAI, acetabular dysplasia, femoral version capsulo-labral deficits)
- adverse joint loading associated with kinematics and neuromotor function
- the adequacy of joint protection mechanisms
- Explore factors which may influence extra-articular loads in the anterior hip region
- morphological variants (eg. AIIS/Subspine Impingement)
- adverse soft tissue loading associated with kinematics and neuromotor function (focus on hip flexors)
- Provide an overview of key load management and therapeutic exercise strategies for anterior hip pain, particular to the patient presentation and associated difficulties with mechanical load transfer.
- Provide an update on groin pain clinical entities and where the literature sits with regard to prevention and management.
Knee Osteoarthritis Assessment & Management: An Evidence-Based Online Course For Clinicians
DESCRIPTION Course Description & Objectives This 2.5 hour online course for healthcare professionals will: Provide a detailed overview of the complex, multi-factorial nature of knee osteoarthritis….Read More
MAT ONLINE Course
Application Details: Enrolments open June 16 for one-week only at https://www.matassessment.com/matonlinelevel1 Join MAT from the comfort of your own home to learn how to use The…Read More
Dynamic Stabilisation of the Hip & Pelvis
This course reviews available literature on musculature of the hip and draws on the research studies and 30 years of clinical experience of the presenter…Read More