Knee Osteoarthritis Assessment & Management: An Evidence-Based Online Course For Clinicians
Course Description & Objectives
This 2.5 hour online course for healthcare professionals will:
- Provide a detailed overview of the complex, multi-factorial nature of knee osteoarthritis.
- Provide a detailed overview of important risk factors, as well as their potential role in knee osteoarthritis initiation and progression.
- Provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and tools to integrate and apply evidence-based assessment tools and outcome measures to inform clinical diagnosis and treatment strategies.
- Provide a detailed overview of psychosocial factors, and their relation to prognosis, outcomes, etc.
- Provide clinically relevant tips and recommendations to improve therapeutic alliance, subjective history taking and objective examination.
- Provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and tools to integrate and apply evidence-based non-surgical management strategies for patients with knee osteoarthritis.
The Knee Osteoarthritis Assessment & Management Course Includes:
- 2.5 hours of educational content
- Lifetime access to the Knee Osteoarthritis & Management Course
- 150+ peer-reviewed articles referenced (full list of references available for download in Lesson 1)
- 300+ presentation slides (available for download in Lesson 1)
- Tons of evidence-based recommendations to help optimize your clinical assessment, treatment and plan of care.
- A Certificate of Completion upon completion of the course
Price: $100 CAD
WHO IS THIS ONLINE COURSE FOR?
This online course is relevant for physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants/physical rehabilitation therapists, athletic therapists, kinesiologists, exercise physiologists, osteopaths, massage therapists and personal trainers, within the scope of their respective professions.Book Here
Contact the Organiser
You can contact the event organiser using the form below.
Trish Wisbey-Roth is known for her expertise in the management and treatment of musculo-skeletal problems with emphasis on spinal stabilisation (cervical and low-back) and functional…Read More