Are you ready to become a better physiotherapist?
With our Research Reviews you'll discover the fastest way to keep up to date, deliver better patient care, and get CPD/CEU points.
- Save time and money keeping up to date
- Receive reliable information in easy-to-understand research summaries
- Become more confident and effective in your clinical practice
Physio Network is a trusted source that identifies high quality research and translates it to the clinical world.
Professor and Specialist MSK physiotherapist
For a limited time only
Get a Yearly Research Review subscription for JUST $119and you’ll ALSO get a 2hr Masterclass for FREE (normally $99)!
Instant access to > 500 Research Reviews
(7-day free trial, then $119 USD per year)
Instant access to a 2hr Masterclass on ‘Patellofemoral Pain’
Rated 9.1 / 10 by our members
Treat knee pain more effectively with guidance from Claire Patella
2hr Patellofemoral Pain Masterclass
Patelloefemoral pain is a complex and common issue. This Masterclass will help you to assess and treat this tricky condition with confidence. You'll discover...
- Key questions to use in the subjective examination
- How to strengthen the glutes and quads
- How to differentiate fat pad involvement
- ...and much more!
Become a better physio in 3 easy steps
Start 7-day free trial
Receive your free Masterclass
on Patellofemoral Pain
Explore our Research Review
library with > 500 reviews
If you cancel anytime before the trial period ends you won’t be charged. Worried you’ll forget to cancel? We also have a 30-day money back guarantee! So what are you waiting for? HURRY, OFFER ENDS SOON
Get everything you need to become a more confident practitioner
- 12 reviews every month on the most recent and clinically relevant studies in physio
- Summaries delivered by industry experts
- Audio recordings of each review to so you can listen on the go
- Exclusive access to our new Research Review app
- Access to our entire library of over 500 Research Reviews
- Quiz testing and certificates of completion
- CPD/CEU points
- Access to our members-only Facebook group